“I like to know everything, I like to be across the board. And even if I hire someone to take that over in the future, at least I know what’s going on, and at least I understand it. Again, growing the business and understanding how to build a website or being across the e-commerce stuff, I think it’s so important to understand your business.”
In today’s episode Kaity is joined by Emma Hill, founder of Sock-It & Co and CEO at Kind Kingsley.
SOCK-IT & CO. is Australian Designed and Australia’s favourite Non-Slip Grip Sock brand. Releasing one-of-a-kind designs made for comfort but also quality. Enjoy Grip socks that last after more than one wash! Designed for Pilates, Barre Bar, Yoga, at Home or at the Hospital.
Let’s jump in!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Scaling an e-commerce business
- Challenges involved in getting an e-commerce store up and running
- Choosing the right platforms
- The importance of knowing your business before hiring support
- Falling in love with digital marketing
- Managing stock shortages & manufacturing issues
- Getting your hands dirty in your own business
- Sock-It & Co. Website
- Sock-It & Co. on Instagram
- Sock-It & Co. on Facebook
- Sock-It & Co. on LinkedIn
- Kaity on Instagram
- Kaity Griffin website
- Launch Legends mastermind: kaitygriffin.com/launch-legends
- Google Ads Course waitlist: kaitygriffin.com/course-waitlist
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.