“The way I like to look at reels, is it’s a way to show your audience something that they haven’t seen before. So before reels came out, I felt like I was coasting through Instagram. I was posting photos, posting stories but it felt very static. It didn’t feel like I was connecting with my audience, it was just here’s a post, engage with it. Whereas with reels, there’s motion to it, there’s emotion to it. You’re giving them your personality, you’re giving them insight into who you are and what you do.”
In today’s episode Kaity is joined by Monique Lombardo from The Socialista AKA Reels Queen.
Monique is an Instagram Reels Queen and Instagram Coach who helps small businesses skyrocket their social media strategy, revamp their content and connect with their audience to make a larger impact!
Let’s jump in!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why Monique decided to focus more on Reels
- The power of Instagram Reels
- Benefits of using reels over posting photos or graphics
- Tips on how to come up with reel content ideas
- How much time it take to create a reel from concept to publishing
- Repurposing content for example a blog post can become a reel
- The importance of hooking your audience in in 3 seconds
- Juggling a booming business and delivering course content
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.