“Not every launch is created in the same way, a lot depends on you, how you align with your brand, your offer of course, so it’s almost unfair for people to say ‘oh you need X number of emails (for a launch)’ but the fact is, until you’re really clear about how you want to connect with your audience, picking a number out of thin air just doesn’t seem right.”
In today’s episode Kaity is joined by Prerna and Mayank Malik, the husband and wife team behind content bistro which is a service based business specialising in conversion copywriting for course creators.
Co-founder of Content Bistro, creator of Ready-to-Sell ™ and co-creator of Profits on Tap ®, Prerna has worked with over 450 clients worldwide including some of the biggest and best names in the industry, such as Pat Flynn, Vanessa Lau, Dr. Eric Zielinski, Kerwin Rae, Amy Porterfield, Carrie Wilkerson, Alli Worthington, and others! She is a Copyhackers-certified conversion copywriter and uses her proprietary Connection-Conversion™ framework and Conversion Brew ® process for writing engaging copy that balances persuasion and personality with the precision of conversion science ensuring you get the ROI your business deserves. If you need her after work hours, you can find her introverting with her nose in a book, baking up a storm in the kitchen, or traveling the world.
Let’s jump in!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Maintaining a positive mindset during the pandemic
- Working together as a husband and wife team
- Discovering copywriting and nicheing into launch copywriting
- How no launch is created equal
- Considering how you are connecting with people in all aspects of your process
- Ways to profitably scale a service based business (that doesn’t involve becoming an agency)
- How to negotiate price changes with clients & optimising your price point
- What services & products Content Bistro currently offer
- Content Bistro Website
- Content Bistro on Instagram
- The Biz Bistro Facebook Group
- Kaity on Instagram
- Kaity Griffin website
- Launch Legends
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!